Koingo Software has released updates for Alarm Clock Pro and Password Retriever, bringing them to versions 6.0.5 and 4.0 respectivily. Alarm Clock Pro is a virtual alarm clock designed with customizable ring tones and multiple date settings. Password Retriever is a password management app designed for the secure storing of multiple passwords. The updates features numerous enahcements and improvements. According to Koingo Software:
As this year draws to a close, weive decided to end it with a bang!
Weive just released brand new versions of Alarm Clock Pro and Password Retriever. Alarm Clock Pro now sits at version 6.0.5 and Password Retriever at version 4.0. These latest updates are massive! Weive nearly overhauled both programs to bring a whole new level of stability and functionality.
Release Notes (Alarm Clock Pro 6.0.5):
- Product Updates moved to the Preferences window as "Updates"
- New "preferences pane" style Preferences window
- New "toolbar pane" style Main window
- Removed "Silent" alarm beep
- Removed Chimes PRESETS popup menu
- Mega Clock can now be closed when MiniClock is also open
- Preferences are now saved if changes in the Preferences window were made an the application was told to quit before the window was manually dismissed
- and more..
Release Notes (Password Retriever 4.0):
- Confirmation for saved changes to your list when you close it
- Mac OS X style toolbar with adjustment window widget to change view styles
- Mac OS X style Preferences window
- Double click in Find window now reveals the found service (if in the currently viewed category)
- Scroll wheel support
- Added ability to do a batch edit/delete
- and more..
You can find more information about the Password Retriever update at the Koingo Software Web site. Password Retriever 3.6.1 is available for US$11.95.