Koingo Software has released an update for Password Retiever, bringing it to version 2.8.1. Password Retriever is a password management app designed for the secure storing of multiplel passwords. The update features minor performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Today we announce the release of Password Retriever 2.8.1.! Just a small update, this one fixes an export glitch and adds a few minor enhancements.
- Enhancement: Quitting the application takes a lot less time
- Modification: Encryption labels now include High, Medium and Low markers
- Bug Fix: Export now works if your services use RC4 encryption
- New Feature: RC4 448 Bit Encryption Added
- New Feature: Ability to create services within the currently viewed category added
- New Feature: Ability to set default encryption level for new services added
- New Feature: Added RC4 Window (in the Utility menu) which allows you to encrypt (or change the encryption) for your entire database or just the services which are visible on the screen
- New Feature: Type-select option added. This allows you to begin typing the name of a service in the list and it will be automatically selected
You can find more information about the Password Retriever update at the Koingo Software Web site. Password Retriever 2.7 is available for US$11.95.