Koingo Software has released an update for Password Retriever, bringing it to version 3.5.5. Password Retriever is a password utility designed for storing, categorizing and encrypting numerous emails. The update features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
We, at Koingo Software, would like to let you know that weive released Password Retriever 3.5.5.
Password Retriever will let you store and categorize thousands of passwords to everything from your voice mail to your countless e-mail accounts.
Password Retriever offers an encrypted file format so any user canit just go and peek in at your passwords using SimpleText. RC4 (the type of protection Password Retriever uses) is a very secure 448 bit encryption method used in the industry.
This version just "makes sense." The adjustments and enhancements weive made make the user experience more efficient and understandable. They are definitely a must-have, so download the update as soon as you get the chance.
New features in 3.5.5:
- Import window completely rewritten and enables new functionality
- Random Password Generator Password Template can now be specified in Preferences
- Ability to have unnamed services (this means unnamed ones will now import as well)
- Random Password Generator now can be used in the New/Edit Service windows
- Service Name column in the main window now reflects the name set in the fields tab in Preference
- Increased length of Login & Password fields in the New/Edit Service windows
- Updated copyright text in the about window
- Features to come: More print options, more accurate Print as Displayed, dragable column widths
- Please send in your suggestions now. Weill do our best to implement the ones we feel would benefit the majority of our users
You can find more information about the Password Retriever update at the Koingo Software Web site. Password Retriever is available for US$11.95.