Peachpit Press recently published nine Mac titles: The Macintosh iLife 06, by Jim Heid; Apple Training Series: iLife 06, by Michael Rubin; Apple Training Series: iWork 06 with iLife 06, by Richard Harrington; Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture, by Orlando Luna and Ben Long; Mac OS X Server 10.4 Tiger: Visual QuickPro Guide, by Schoun Regan; Apple Training Series: Mac OS X v10.4 System Administration Reference, Volume 2, by Schoun Regan and David Pugh; Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business, by DL Byron and Steve Broback; Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio Blogging for the Masses, by Bart G. Farkas; and Apple Training Series: GarageBand 3, by Mary Plummer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend