Peachpit Press recently published nine Mac titles: The Macintosh iLife 06, by Jim Heid; Apple Training Series: iLife 06, by Michael Rubin; Apple Training Series: iWork 06 with iLife 06, by Richard Harrington; Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture, by Orlando Luna and Ben Long; Mac OS X Server 10.4 Tiger: Visual QuickPro Guide, by Schoun Regan; Apple Training Series: Mac OS X v10.4 System Administration Reference, Volume 2, by Schoun Regan and David Pugh; Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business, by DL Byron and Steve Broback; Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio Blogging for the Masses, by Bart G. Farkas; and Apple Training Series: GarageBand 3, by Mary Plummer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad