Benis Software has released an update for My Money Minder, bringing it to version 1.1.1. My Money Minder is a personal finance app designed for tracking expenses and account information. The maintenance update fixes several known bug issues. According to Benis Software:
My Money Minder 1.1.1 has been released.
My Money Minder v1.1.1 is a Made with Real Basic application that lets you keep track of your expenses, income and bank account balances.
All the data in My Money Minder is displayed in a spreadsheet style grid.
This new version fixes several bugs:
- International decimal separators work correctly
- Yearly Summary no longer gives an error when the Totals are deselected (in the Prefs)
- Date fields reduce the day or month from 1 correctly
- Column resize cursor no longer works beyond the limit of all the columns
- Generating the Yearly Summary grid on Mac OS 8.5/9 is much faster (also a small speed increase for the My Money grid)
You can find more information about My Money Minder update at the Benis Software Web site. My Money Minder 1.1.1 is available for US$12.50.