Benis Software has released an update for My Money Minder, bringing it to version 1.2. My Money Minder is a personal finance app designed for tracking expenses and account information. The update ships with several new features including redesigned preferences and payment summaries. According to Benis Software:
My Money Minder 1.2 has been released.
My Money Minder v1.2 is a Made with Real Basic application that lets you keep track of your expenses, income and bank account balances.
All the data in My Money Minder is displayed in a spreadsheet style grid.
This new version adds:
- Undo, autocomplete
- anti-aliased text (Mac OS X only)
- Live Scrolling on the grids
- redesigned Preferences
- Unique Categories
- Payments summary
- editing/merging and deleting of Payments
- two new auto item types for grabbing the previous months categories totals
- file loading is faster and inserting a large number of entries (such as auto items) is faster
You can find more information about My Money Minder update at the Benis Software Web site. My Money Minder 1.2 is available for US$12.50.