YENCO.COM has released an update for Finance, bringing it to version 4.5. Finance is a personal account management app designed to work along side your electronic banking account. The update features numerous code enhancements and other improvements. According to YENCO.COM:
The final release versions of carbonized YENCO.COM products for Mac OS X continue today with the release of Finance 4.5!
Finance 4.5 Beta 1 is a checking, savings, and credit card account management program. It enables you to quickly enter, view, or modify transactions, search through your records, and reconcile your account balance with your bank statements by just clicking a button.
The Finance 4.5 update includes the following new features:
- Carbonized for native Mac OS X support
- Full genuine support of Aqua and Platinum appearance
- Improved shareware registration code
- Improved preference file handling code
- Updated Software Update code
- Updated menu bar code
- International Date System Preferences support
- International Number System Preferences support
- Improved overview code
- Improved search code
- Improved printing code
- Improved overview checkmark/cleared interface
- Improved internet launching code
- Fixed a startup issue with registration authentication
- Updated help documentation
- Improved application and document icons
You can find more information about the Finance update at the YENCO.COM Web site. Finance 4.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.