Parliant Corp. announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the Mac-based phone answering system now supports call-in remote control of the system, including running AppleScripts, unlimited voicemail boxes, and transfer of incoming calls. PhoneValet Message Center, which includes the phone adapter hardware and PhoneValet 3.1, costs US$199.95 per line. The software upgrade is free to Message Center 3.0 users, and $29.95 for PhoneValet 2.0 users.
Recent News See All »
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Flash Player 18.104.22.168 Over Security Issues
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99