Parliant Corp. announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the Mac-based phone answering system now supports call-in remote control of the system, including running AppleScripts, unlimited voicemail boxes, and transfer of incoming calls. PhoneValet Message Center, which includes the phone adapter hardware and PhoneValet 3.1, costs US$199.95 per line. The software upgrade is free to Message Center 3.0 users, and $29.95 for PhoneValet 2.0 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program