Parliant Corp. announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the Mac-based phone answering system now supports call-in remote control of the system, including running AppleScripts, unlimited voicemail boxes, and transfer of incoming calls. PhoneValet Message Center, which includes the phone adapter hardware and PhoneValet 3.1, costs US$199.95 per line. The software upgrade is free to Message Center 3.0 users, and $29.95 for PhoneValet 2.0 users.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band