Parliant Corp. announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the Mac-based phone answering system now supports call-in remote control of the system, including running AppleScripts, unlimited voicemail boxes, and transfer of incoming calls. PhoneValet Message Center, which includes the phone adapter hardware and PhoneValet 3.1, costs US$199.95 per line. The software upgrade is free to Message Center 3.0 users, and $29.95 for PhoneValet 2.0 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure