Parliant Corp. announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the Mac-based phone answering system now supports call-in remote control of the system, including running AppleScripts, unlimited voicemail boxes, and transfer of incoming calls. PhoneValet Message Center, which includes the phone adapter hardware and PhoneValet 3.1, costs US$199.95 per line. The software upgrade is free to Message Center 3.0 users, and $29.95 for PhoneValet 2.0 users.
Recent News See All »
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees