Holocore released PictureSync 1.6 on Friday, adding native support for Intel-based Macs. Along with Universal Binary support, the digital image tagging and sharing application adds support for Google Earth geocoding, Adobe Lightroom, improved support for Aperture, and other reliability enhancements. PictureSync 1.6 is available for download at the Holocore Web site, and is priced at US$14.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program