Holocore released PictureSync 1.6 on Friday, adding native support for Intel-based Macs. Along with Universal Binary support, the digital image tagging and sharing application adds support for Google Earth geocoding, Adobe Lightroom, improved support for Aperture, and other reliability enhancements. PictureSync 1.6 is available for download at the Holocore Web site, and is priced at US$14.
← Previous Article
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.1 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Musing on Apple CEO Steve Jobs' apology for his company's stock options backdating problems, as well as HP CEO Mark…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others