Crescendo Software has released an update for Picture Play, bringing it to version 1.5. Picture Play is an image composting app designed for collage building. The update includes several improvements including translucent rulers and editable Text Objects. According to Crescendo Software:
Crescendo Software releases Picture Play 1.5.
It includes a plethora of interface enhancements, bug fixes, and new features and is the first truly major update to Picture Play. If you are currently using Picture Play, we are sure that this new version will increase your productivity and expand the possibilities of what can be achieved with Picture Play to a great extent. It is really worth the download.
Picture Play is an application for creating compositions of many images. It is basically an electronic collage. You can use it to incorporate multiple images into a single artistic image, and add editable text layers as well.
New Features and Enhancements :
- Translucent rulers are now available if needed and show mouse coordinates and object position
- Text Objects are now fully editable so you can change them over time as needed without locking yourself into the initial style and content
- Zoomable work area with available values of 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50,100, 200, 400, 800, and 1600 percent viewing
- New distort tool squashes images for some interesting effects
- Rewrite of graphics engine makes Picture Play quicker and smarter
- Resizable and zoomable trim window allowing for large images
- Proportional resizing window
- Easier to use and more compliant interface
- Major speed increases in some Object Tools
- and other enhancements
You can find more information about the Picture Play update at the Crescendo Software Web site. Picture Play is available for US$14.95.