Graphisoft announced the immediate availability of an add-on that imports SketchUp files into ArchiCAD on Monday. The add-on lets users create preliminary building designs in SketchUp, then import them later into ArchiCAD for further development. The add-on is free, and can be downloaded from the Graphisoft web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors