Graphisoft announced the immediate availability of an add-on that imports SketchUp files into ArchiCAD on Monday. The add-on lets users create preliminary building designs in SketchUp, then import them later into ArchiCAD for further development. The add-on is free, and can be downloaded from the Graphisoft web site.
Recent News See All »
- China Demands Back Door into Computers, Software
- FCC Says Hotels Can’t Block Personal Hotspots
- Apple Remembers Remote Desktop Exists, Releases Yosemite Update
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit