Graphisoft announced the immediate availability of an add-on that imports SketchUp files into ArchiCAD on Monday. The add-on lets users create preliminary building designs in SketchUp, then import them later into ArchiCAD for further development. The add-on is free, and can be downloaded from the Graphisoft web site.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates