Graphisoft announced the immediate availability of an add-on that imports SketchUp files into ArchiCAD on Monday. The add-on lets users create preliminary building designs in SketchUp, then import them later into ArchiCAD for further development. The add-on is free, and can be downloaded from the Graphisoft web site.
← Previous Article
SimpleTech Inc. on Monday added the 4GB SimpleDrive Mini to its line-up of storage products.
Next Article →
The Apple Store has updated its Special Deals page with new offerings, including a 15-inch 1.67GHz PowerBook with SuperDrive for…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others