Graphisoft announced the immediate availability of an add-on that imports SketchUp files into ArchiCAD on Monday. The add-on lets users create preliminary building designs in SketchUp, then import them later into ArchiCAD for further development. The add-on is free, and can be downloaded from the Graphisoft web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure