PocketBackup, a new app from Pocket Software, was released on Friday at version 1.0, making more choices available for OS X users who want to back up their data - and that should be all of us, right? Pocket Software says this in their press release:
PocketBackup is an easy to use, reliable, and affordable personal backup system. PocketBackup has the following features:
- Simple three step backup process. One, select files to backup. Two, select a backup destination drive. Three, click on the "Backup" button.
- Backups are saved to Mac standard disk images (dmg) or burned to standard CDs.
- Auto mounting of AppleTalk and Network Drives.
- Timed backups.
- Records and tracks previously made backups.
- Affordable. PocketBackup only costs $20.00 (US).
More information about PocketBackup, as well as a one-month free trial, can be found at Pocket Softwareis Web site.