Coladia announced the immediate availability of Postino on Tuesday. Postino is an RSS news reader application that lets you organize your news feeds into groups and smart lists, can auto-discover RSS feeds, and includes a built-in Safari-based Web browser. It also supports bookmarking articles for later reference, drag-and-drop article sorting, and can search for and automatically subscribe to news feeds based on keywords. Postino is a Universal Binary Application, and is available for download at the Coladia Web site. It is priced at US$24.95.
← Previous Article
Apple's annual World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) is now open for registration.
Next Article →
Microsoft's Macintosh Business Unit on Tuesday announced the start of the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Spring Cleaning Sweepstakes, which…
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV