PowerLogix on Tuesday released its new PowerForce55 1.4GHz processor upgrade for AGP Graphics/Sawtooth and Gigabit Ethernet G4 Power Macs. Available now for US$279, the upgrade features 256K of 1:1 L2 cache and 2MB of L3 cache. Itis compatible with Mac OS X v10.1 or higher.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi