PowerLogix on Tuesday released its new PowerForce55 1.4GHz processor upgrade for AGP Graphics/Sawtooth and Gigabit Ethernet G4 Power Macs. Available now for US$279, the upgrade features 256K of 1:1 L2 cache and 2MB of L3 cache. Itis compatible with Mac OS X v10.1 or higher.
← Previous Article
SmartSound Software announced Monday a price reduction in its Sonicfire Pro software
Next Article →
24U Software and Troi Automatisering have released updates to their FileMaker plug-ins that offer support for version 8 of the…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman