CTM has released an update for PowerMail, bringing it to version 4.0.1. PowerMail is an email client designed for the management and sending of email. The update features numerous enhancmentsand bug fixes. According to CTM:
PowerMail for Macintosh 4.0.1 has now been released. This upgrade contains 12 enhancements, over and above the 38 new features contained in PowerMail 4.0 that we released last month.
New features since 4.0:
- Added the Apple Mail format to export options
- Added a button to the bottom of the message window to retrieve partially-fetched POP3 messages completely
- When sending a message containing a single HTML attachment and a totally empty body, the attachment is now smart-encoded as an HTML message
- Properties have been added for partial status, online status, and "retrieve again completely" flags
- Accelerated the import process for message databases in all text formats by up to 500%; when importing messages, sorting is now performed at the end instead of while importing
- Updated the AppleScript implementation to include all of PowerMail 4is Account properties
- When replying to a message, the reply window would sometimes be empty
- On French Mac OS 8/9, PowerMail was being displayed in the English language instead of French
- and much more...
You can find more information about the latest PowerMail release at the CTM Web site. PowerMail 4.0.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.