MacEase has released a new version of PrintMagic, bringing it to version 3.0. PrintMagic is designed to be a fully customizable print utility that offers many features including on-the-fly note attachment and user defined keyboard short cuts. The latest version ships with several new features including picture and graphic printing support and other enhancements. According to MacEase:
MacEase is pleased to announce the release of PrintMagic 3.0 for OS X. PrintMagic for OS X provides users with complete control over the information they print!
PrintMagic for OS X provides users with complete control over the information they print!
PrintMagic is highly customizable, PrintMagic greatly enhances usersi productivity when working with their Macs, and PrintMagic saves users a significant amount of money by dramatically reducing the amount of ink/toner and paper thatis used when printing (especially important in these days of budget crunching)!
NEW IN PRINTMAGIC 3.0:
- PrintMagic now can print pictures/graphics
- The PrintBoard has been added
- The PrintBoard includes tools for changing the fonts and point sizes of usersi collected data without affecting their source material
- The PrintBoard includes a multiple level Undo/Redo feature
- The PrintBoard lets users -- on the fly -- edit and reorganize their projects before they print them, effectively providing WYSIWYG printing
- The PrintBoard lets users save their collected data by dragging and dropping it to the Finder to create a clipping file, or by copying and pasting it into another program, or by saving it to a PDF file
- PrintMagic and PrintMagicis Desktop Printer now can instantly print the contents of the Clipboard
- PrintMagicis windowshade feature now works in stages, providing additional control over PrintMagicis display
- PrintMagic can print lists of the contents of Finder windows even when the Finder window is not in the "list" view
You can find more information about the PrintMagic 3.0 release at the MacEase Web site. PrintMagic 3.0 is US$12.95 for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.95.