Digidesign announced the immediate availability of Pro Tools 7.3 on Wednesday. The updated version of the audio editing application exports to the Sibelius musical notation software, and adds a Dynamic Transport mode, a Loop Trim tool, an improved loop editor, and more. Some of the features that were previously available only in Pro Tools HD 7.2 have been added to Pro Tools LE 7.3 and Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3, as well.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch