Digidesign announced the immediate availability of Pro Tools 7.3 on Wednesday. The updated version of the audio editing application exports to the Sibelius musical notation software, and adds a Dynamic Transport mode, a Loop Trim tool, an improved loop editor, and more. Some of the features that were previously available only in Pro Tools HD 7.2 have been added to Pro Tools LE 7.3 and Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3, as well.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That