Digidesign announced the immediate availability of Pro Tools 7.3 on Wednesday. The updated version of the audio editing application exports to the Sibelius musical notation software, and adds a Dynamic Transport mode, a Loop Trim tool, an improved loop editor, and more. Some of the features that were previously available only in Pro Tools HD 7.2 have been added to Pro Tools LE 7.3 and Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3, as well.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More