Digidesign announced the immediate availability of Pro Tools 7.3 on Wednesday. The updated version of the audio editing application exports to the Sibelius musical notation software, and adds a Dynamic Transport mode, a Loop Trim tool, an improved loop editor, and more. Some of the features that were previously available only in Pro Tools HD 7.2 have been added to Pro Tools LE 7.3 and Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3, as well.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad