Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday. Process is a project management application that handles conceptualizing, shared projects, and organization and task assignment. Process 2.0.1 is available at the Jumsoft Web site and is priced at US$39.
← Previous Article
Parliant announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet Message Center 4.0 on Friday.
Next Article →
Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories