Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday. Process is a project management application that handles conceptualizing, shared projects, and organization and task assignment. Process 2.0.1 is available at the Jumsoft Web site and is priced at US$39.
← Previous Article
Parliant announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet Message Center 4.0 on Friday.
Next Article →
Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind