Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday. Process is a project management application that handles conceptualizing, shared projects, and organization and task assignment. Process 2.0.1 is available at the Jumsoft Web site and is priced at US$39.
← Previous Article
Parliant announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet Message Center 4.0 on Friday.
Next Article →
Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch