Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday. Process is a project management application that handles conceptualizing, shared projects, and organization and task assignment. Process 2.0.1 is available at the Jumsoft Web site and is priced at US$39.
← Previous Article
Parliant announced the immediate availability of PhoneValet Message Center 4.0 on Friday.
Next Article →
Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman