Prosoft Engineering on Thursday introduced Pod Genius, which incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package. iPod owners can use it to back up their iPodis data, recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data, optimize file layout for longer battery life, retrieve accidentally deleted files, scan the MP3 playeris hard drive for defects and more. Pod Genius sells for US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.x or higher.
← Previous Article
Writer John G. Spooner notes that upcoming chips from Intel could enable Apple's 2006 and 2007 Intel-based Macs to run…
Next Article →
This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories