Prosoft Engineering on Thursday introduced Pod Genius, which incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package. iPod owners can use it to back up their iPodis data, recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data, optimize file layout for longer battery life, retrieve accidentally deleted files, scan the MP3 playeris hard drive for defects and more. Pod Genius sells for US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.x or higher.
← Previous Article
Writer John G. Spooner notes that upcoming chips from Intel could enable Apple's 2006 and 2007 Intel-based Macs to run…
Next Article →
This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album