Prosoft Engineering on Thursday introduced Pod Genius, which incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package. iPod owners can use it to back up their iPodis data, recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data, optimize file layout for longer battery life, retrieve accidentally deleted files, scan the MP3 playeris hard drive for defects and more. Pod Genius sells for US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.x or higher.
← Previous Article
Writer John G. Spooner notes that upcoming chips from Intel could enable Apple's 2006 and 2007 Intel-based Macs to run…
Next Article →
This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft