Markzware announced the immediate availability of Q2ID 1.1 on Monday. Q2ID converts QuarkXPress version 3.3 through 6.5 files into Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 files while maintaining exact page positioning, fonts, styles and text attributes, tables, layers, blends, linked and anchored text boxes, and more. InDesignis built-in conversion tool can only open QuarkXPress version 4 files. Q2ID 1.1 costs US$199, and can be downloaded from the Markzware web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi