Markzware announced the immediate availability of Q2ID 1.1 on Monday. Q2ID converts QuarkXPress version 3.3 through 6.5 files into Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 files while maintaining exact page positioning, fonts, styles and text attributes, tables, layers, blends, linked and anchored text boxes, and more. InDesignis built-in conversion tool can only open QuarkXPress version 4 files. Q2ID 1.1 costs US$199, and can be downloaded from the Markzware web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!