Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it will produce a Mac version of Quake 4, and it should be shipping in the first part of 2006. Quake 4 will be built on id Softwareis DOOM 3 engine. It picks up where Quake II left off, taking players on a first-person shooter to the alien planet Stroggos to destroy alien invaders. Pricing for the game is not available. Additional information is available Aspyris Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors