Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it will produce a Mac version of Quake 4, and it should be shipping in the first part of 2006. Quake 4 will be built on id Softwareis DOOM 3 engine. It picks up where Quake II left off, taking players on a first-person shooter to the alien planet Stroggos to destroy alien invaders. Pricing for the game is not available. Additional information is available Aspyris Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups