Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it will produce a Mac version of Quake 4, and it should be shipping in the first part of 2006. Quake 4 will be built on id Softwareis DOOM 3 engine. It picks up where Quake II left off, taking players on a first-person shooter to the alien planet Stroggos to destroy alien invaders. Pricing for the game is not available. Additional information is available Aspyris Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks