Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it will produce a Mac version of Quake 4, and it should be shipping in the first part of 2006. Quake 4 will be built on id Softwareis DOOM 3 engine. It picks up where Quake II left off, taking players on a first-person shooter to the alien planet Stroggos to destroy alien invaders. Pricing for the game is not available. Additional information is available Aspyris Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)