Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it will produce a Mac version of Quake 4, and it should be shipping in the first part of 2006. Quake 4 will be built on id Softwareis DOOM 3 engine. It picks up where Quake II left off, taking players on a first-person shooter to the alien planet Stroggos to destroy alien invaders. Pricing for the game is not available. Additional information is available Aspyris Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi