Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday. In the online tutorials, Jay Nelson, editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly, explains how to use the new features in QuarkXPress 7. Topics covered include transparency, OpenType fonts, editing native Photoshop documents, applying picture effects, sharing content and layouts in real time, and more. Lynda.com subscriptions are priced at US$25 per month, and include access to the QuarkXPress tutorials as well as about 180 other tutorial titles.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price