Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday. In the online tutorials, Jay Nelson, editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly, explains how to use the new features in QuarkXPress 7. Topics covered include transparency, OpenType fonts, editing native Photoshop documents, applying picture effects, sharing content and layouts in real time, and more. Lynda.com subscriptions are priced at US$25 per month, and include access to the QuarkXPress tutorials as well as about 180 other tutorial titles.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit