Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday. In the online tutorials, Jay Nelson, editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly, explains how to use the new features in QuarkXPress 7. Topics covered include transparency, OpenType fonts, editing native Photoshop documents, applying picture effects, sharing content and layouts in real time, and more. Lynda.com subscriptions are priced at US$25 per month, and include access to the QuarkXPress tutorials as well as about 180 other tutorial titles.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi