Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday. In the online tutorials, Jay Nelson, editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly, explains how to use the new features in QuarkXPress 7. Topics covered include transparency, OpenType fonts, editing native Photoshop documents, applying picture effects, sharing content and layouts in real time, and more. Lynda.com subscriptions are priced at US$25 per month, and include access to the QuarkXPress tutorials as well as about 180 other tutorial titles.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display
- Google’s OnHub Has Lofty Ambitions, But Isn’t the Buffering Panacea It’s Advertised to Be