Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday. In the online tutorials, Jay Nelson, editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly, explains how to use the new features in QuarkXPress 7. Topics covered include transparency, OpenType fonts, editing native Photoshop documents, applying picture effects, sharing content and layouts in real time, and more. Lynda.com subscriptions are priced at US$25 per month, and include access to the QuarkXPress tutorials as well as about 180 other tutorial titles.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors