Apple Computer has updated QuickTime to version 7.1.2. The update notes say simply that "QuickTime 7.1.2 addresses an issue previewing iDVD projects." Apple is still, however, recommending the update for all QuickTime 7 users. The update is 51.4MB, and can be found through the Software Update control panel.
← Previous Article
BandmateLoops.com has released three new MiniPacks available for US$1.99 each: Electric Wah Guitar, Funky Drums, and Exotic Percussion 2. Each…
Next Article →
Intel is shipping a 2.33GHz version of its Core Duo chip that is geared towards high-end notebook computers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone