QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of a signal strength upgrade for AirPort and AirPort Extreme Base Stations on Tuesday. The upgrade boosts the Base Stationis signal strength from about 50 milliwatts up to 500 milliwatts. The upgrade is available for all Base Stations except the original Graphite model. The AirPort Base Station upgrade costs US$200 if you send your Base Station to QuickerTeck, or $350 for a pre-upgraded unit. Additional information is available at the QuickerTek Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices