QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of a signal strength upgrade for AirPort and AirPort Extreme Base Stations on Tuesday. The upgrade boosts the Base Stationis signal strength from about 50 milliwatts up to 500 milliwatts. The upgrade is available for all Base Stations except the original Graphite model. The AirPort Base Station upgrade costs US$200 if you send your Base Station to QuickerTeck, or $350 for a pre-upgraded unit. Additional information is available at the QuickerTek Web site.
← Previous Article
A Minneapolis TV station is warning laptop owners to be cautious with their portable computers or risk a fire. The…
Next Article →
Sol Robots announced the immediate availability of Road Trip Effect Pro on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices