Class One Software has released a new version of QuizMaker Pro, bringing it to version 5.0. QuizMaker Pro is a quiz creation and administrative app designed for educators in the classroom environment. The latest release adds several new features including Toolbars and preference saving. According to MacMuse Software:
Class One Software, Shareware for Education, announces the release of QuizMaker Pro version 5.0 for Macintosh OS X and Classic Macintosh.
Version 5.0 is a complete rewrite of QuizMaker Pro which was first released in 1994.
This version provides increased stability while adding visual elements designed for OS X. QuizMaker Pro is a full featured application which can create, archive, administer, grade, and analyze multiple choice, matching and short answer quizzes.
New features in version 5.0 include:
- Toolbars added to creating quiz screens for easier navigation
- Score files can be saved to a server so all scores will be reported to a single file
- Preferences can be saved to a server so all copies will read the same preferences folder (requires Site License)
- Opening quizzes and scores defaults to the previously selected folder
- Teachers may export a test for opening in any word processor
- Movies can now be included with questions
- iDuplicate questioni feature added
- iSpeak Texti added to quiz creation screens (Mac only)
- Files from version 4.x can be opened with this version and saved as 5.0 files
- Various bugs fixed, stability improved
You can find more information about the latest QuizMaker release at the Class One Software Web site. QuizMaker 5.0 upgrades are available for US$5.00, while the full version is available for US$18.00.