Bitcartel has released an update for RadioLover, bringing it to version 1.3. RadioLover is a utility designed for recording streaming Internet radio programs and songs. The update features several enhancements including automated iiTunes playlist inclusion. According to Bitcartel:
Bitcartel releases an update to RadioLover, the Internet radio recorder, bringing it to version 1.3.
RadioLover is probably the Macis #1 Internet radio recorder. Record your favourite Internet radio streams as separate songs. Listen to your favourite radio shows on your iPod. If you like using iTunes, you will love RadioLover! (formerly known as StreamRipperX)
Whatis new in 1.3:
- Added feature to automatically add completed recordings to iTunes playlists, named after the stream, genre, or a custom name.
- Added user definable recording styles which can be saved and re-used
- Added preference options to replace stream names with the radio station broadcast name, and use either ID3v1 (1.1) or ID3v2 (2.4) MP3 tags
- Added ability to modify existing recording schedules
- Enhanced interface with table sorting for stream name, bitrate and comment columns, and the saving of the state of opened or closed folders
You can find more information about the RadioLover update at the Bitcartel Web site. RadioLover is available for US$15.00.