Bitcartel has released an update for RadioLover, bringing it to version 1.2. RadioLover is a utility designed for recording streaming Internet radio programs and songs. The update features several enhancements including zero padding and MP3 track number creation. According to Bitcartel:
RadioLover enables you to record MP3 radio streams as separate songs, with support for iTunes Radio Tuner, Shoutcast-compatible radio streams, and MP3, M3U, and EXTM3U radio stream playlists. Schedule recordings and record multiple streams simultaneously.
Whatis new in 1.2:
- Added option to auto-split recordings later than normal
- Added option to create a track number in MP3 tags
- Added zero padding of filename sequence numbers e.g. 001
- Improved speed of importing stations from iTunes radio tuner
- Fixed bug which caused recurring "Weekdays" schedules to not run properly on Mondays
- Incorporates latest version of libcurl 7.11
You can find more information about the RadioLover update at the Bitcartel Web site. RadioLover 1.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.