Readerware Corporation has released an updates for the entire line of Readerware products, bringing them to versions 2.90. The applications in the Readerware line are utilities designed for bibliophile book cataloging. The updates features several enhancements including new sorting options and improved DVD/CD cataloging. According to Readerware Corporation:
Readerware Corporation has released version 2.90 of all products for Mac OS X.
Readerware is the easiest, fastest way to catalog your books, music and videos. Nothing else comes close. Have a large collection? The unique Readerware auto-catalog feature lets you scan barcodes, enter ISBNs, LCCNs or UPCs. Readerware does the rest, searching the web and cataloging your books, music and videos.
This release includes a lot of new features and some fixes:
- All Readerware products support duplicate primary keys
- New sort options allow the user to customize the way results are sorted
- ReaderwareAW has improved disc and track handling, you can update track listings automatically from the web
- New loan tracker options for setting the default loan period
- List field enhancements, Readerware now automatically adds new items to the lists like Category, Format etc
- New site support for improved cataloging of audio book formats, independent artist CDs and additional DVD sites
- This release continues to improve Mac OS X integration with full support for entering accented characters, improved file selection and support for Mac OS X user based application limits
You can find more information about the updated Readerware line at the Readerware Corporation Web site.