The RecoSoft Corporation has released an update for PDF2Office, bringing it to version 1.0.3. PDF2Office is a utility designed for converting PDF documents into an editable file format. The update features improved graphics and adds support for Appleworks 6.2.9. According to RecoSoft
RecoSoft Corporation announces that it has released PDF2Office v1.0.3 an update to its PDF document converter.
PDF2Office converts PDF documents into fully editable MSWord, RTF, AppleWorks, HTML etc... files re-creating the original construct and layout of the document - forming paragraphs, applying styles, re-grouping independent graphics elements, extracting images, creating tables, processing headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections - Automatically - without any intervention.
DF2Office v1.0.3 enhances the following areas:
- Improved merged cell handling in tables
- Improved vector graphics processing and generation of grouped graphics
- Added Appleworks 6.2.9 file format compatibility
- Enhanced support for PDF files that were not getting converted previously or had conversion problems
- Conversion Log information now appears in the Preview Pane (without having to open it in another application)
You can find more information about the PDF2Office update at the RecoSoft Corporation Web site. PDF2Office is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$129.00.