An old Mac SE, a roll of toilet paper, and a burning desire to find new uses for old Macs was the inspiration behind the iWipe. TechRepublic chronicles Shawn Mortonis process of converting a Mac SE case into a toilet paper dispenser, using little more that spray paint and Super Glue. As an added bonus, the iWipe is portable, making it ready for duty where ever you go.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans