An old Mac SE, a roll of toilet paper, and a burning desire to find new uses for old Macs was the inspiration behind the iWipe. TechRepublic chronicles Shawn Mortonis process of converting a Mac SE case into a toilet paper dispenser, using little more that spray paint and Super Glue. As an added bonus, the iWipe is portable, making it ready for duty where ever you go.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks