As hard as it is to believe, we successfully managed to dig deeper in order to find an older advertising than anything we posted last week! Thanks to Observer Andrew McIntosh - is his name any sort of indication of his favorite computer platform? You canit make this stuff up! - who sent this in:
Created by Kelly Advertising & Marketing in 1977 - before the Apple logo with rainbow colors! - this one is a gem. As a side note, we were told that the creator of the rainbow logo, named Rob Janoff, illustrated the famous Apple from a bowl of fruit, while Jobs had the idea...
Kelly Advertising has a history of marketing computers, and apparently, it was the firm that Steve Jobs turned to when first marketing Apple.
Do you have an old Apple ad sitting around? Scan it and send it to us so we can share it with other Mac fans.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates