As hard as it is to believe, we successfully managed to dig deeper in order to find an older advertising than anything we posted last week! Thanks to Observer Andrew McIntosh - is his name any sort of indication of his favorite computer platform? You canit make this stuff up! - who sent this in:
Created by Kelly Advertising & Marketing in 1977 - before the Apple logo with rainbow colors! - this one is a gem. As a side note, we were told that the creator of the rainbow logo, named Rob Janoff, illustrated the famous Apple from a bowl of fruit, while Jobs had the idea...
Kelly Advertising has a history of marketing computers, and apparently, it was the firm that Steve Jobs turned to when first marketing Apple.
Do you have an old Apple ad sitting around? Scan it and send it to us so we can share it with other Mac fans.
← Previous Article
Asante Technologies has announced they are bundling the GigaNIX 1000TA adapter card with their FriendlyNET GX4 Gigabit Ethernet switches. For…
Next Article →
The good folks over at the PowerBook Source are feeling a bit left out by Apple's inclusion of the SuperDrive…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album