As hard as it is to believe, we successfully managed to dig deeper in order to find an older advertising than anything we posted last week! Thanks to Observer Andrew McIntosh - is his name any sort of indication of his favorite computer platform? You canit make this stuff up! - who sent this in:
Created by Kelly Advertising & Marketing in 1977 - before the Apple logo with rainbow colors! - this one is a gem. As a side note, we were told that the creator of the rainbow logo, named Rob Janoff, illustrated the famous Apple from a bowl of fruit, while Jobs had the idea...
Kelly Advertising has a history of marketing computers, and apparently, it was the firm that Steve Jobs turned to when first marketing Apple.
Do you have an old Apple ad sitting around? Scan it and send it to us so we can share it with other Mac fans.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors