Dartware, LLC has released an update for InterMapper Remote, bringing it to version 1.5. InterMapper Remote is a remote viewer that works with in tandem with InterMapper for real-time, animated views of InterMapper maps. The latest version features several new enhancements including rempote encrypting and read-only accessing. According to Dartware:
Dartware LLC announces that the first public beta-test version of its InterMapper Remote 1.5 software Dartware LLC announces that InterMapper Remote(tm) 1.5 is now available.
InterMapper Remote provides a remote view on a networkis health using information retrieved from Dartwareis InterMapper program . There are several important enhancements to this version:
- InterMapper Remote allows a manager to create and edit maps on an InterMapper server from any location
- With the advent of editing capabilities, the InterMapper server also supports read-only access for particular individuals or groups, so that InterMapper can be used by customers, help desk staff, and others who should be able to see their own maps, but not make changes
- InterMapper Remote can make secure connections to server using SSL to encrypt the sessions to the InterMapper server
InterMapper Remote also has the following changes from previous versions:
- Notification Dependencies
- Sound Notifications
- Much faster performance on MacOS X
- Log files
- Zoom capabilities
- Improved Server List
- Many bug fixes
You can find more information about the InterMapper Remote update at the Dartware Web site. InterMapper Remote 1.5 is available for US$195.00.