Apple has released an updated version of the Mac OS X 10.4.7 update for Intel-based Macs. The revised updater is only for Macs that were upgraded from 10.4.6 to 10.4.7, and includes OpenGL-related files that were missing from the original update. The other Mac OS X 10.4.7 updates for Intel and PowerPC Macs remain unchanged. The new updater is named MacOSXUpd10.4.7Intel.dmg, and is available for download at the Apple Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!