Runtime Revolution has released a new beta version of Revolution, bringing it to version 2.1b2. Revolution is a cross-platform software development tool designed for creating applications for multiple platform deployment. The latest beta release feature several enhancemments including improved Aqua support and expanded database support. According to Runtime Revolution:
Runtime Revolution today announces the availability of Revolution 2.1b2, for public beta testing.
Revolution is the user-centric multi-platform development tool for users of all abilities. Revolution 2.1 contains dozens of new features including:
- Improved conformity with the Mac OS X interface style guidelines
- All versions of Revolution 2.1 include support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC and Valentina
- Improved support for Mac OS X Aqua appearance
- Support for drawers and metal appearance on Mac OS X
- System palettes which float above all applications
You can find more information about the latest Revolution at the Runtime Revolution Web site. Revolution 2.1b2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$75.00.