Runtime Revolution has released a new version of Revolution, bringing it to version 2.1rc1. Revolution is a cross-platform software development tool designed for creating applications for multiple platform deployment. The latest release canidate expanded database support and bug fixes. According to Runtime Revolution:
Runtime Revolution today announced the availability of Revolution 2.1 release candidate 1.
Revolution is the user-centric multi-platform development tool for users of all abilities. Revolution 2.1 contains dozens of new features and improvements including:
- Improved conformity with the Mac OS X interface style guidelines
- All editions now include support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC and Valentina
- Improved support for Mac OS X Aqua appearance
- Support for drawers and metal appearance on Mac OS X
- System palettes which float above all applications
- Fixes a number of minor technical issues with version 2.1 beta 2
You can find more information about the latest Revolution release at the Runtime Revolution Web site. Revolution 2.1rc1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$75.00.