LogicalVue Software Inc. has released a new version of SQLVue, bringing it to version 3.0. SQLVue is a utility designed for SQL database management. The latest version features expanded database support and the addition of new editors. According to LogicalVue Software:
LogicalVue Software, Inc. today announced the immediate release of SQLVue 3.
SQLVue is the premier SQL Database Tool for Macintosh and Windows developers. SQLVue allows you to create SQL and manage data for many different types of databases. It also can generate REALbasic source code for a data access layer based on your database schema.
- Supports a wide variety of databases including Oracle, MySQL, REALDatabase, PostgreSQL, ODBC
- Schema Browser for quick access to tables, columns and scripts
- Data Editor to directly edit table data
- Table Editor to create tables without using SQL
- SQL Editor with full syntax highlighting and command history
- SQL Query Builder
- Table Data exporting as HTML, XML and text
- Only SQL tool that fully supports REALbasic 5.5 databases
You can find more information about the SQLVue 3.0 release at the LogicalVue Software Inc. Web site. SQLVue 3.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.95 for the Standard edition and US$149.95 for the Pro edition.