Apple rolled out Safari 3.2.1 late on Monday, only days after releasing the Safari 3.2 update. According to the terse release notes, the new update "includes stability improvements and is recommended for all Safari users." The update is available via the Software Update application, or as a download for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4 and Windows at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming