Apple rolled out Safari 3.2.1 late on Monday, only days after releasing the Safari 3.2 update. According to the terse release notes, the new update "includes stability improvements and is recommended for all Safari users." The update is available via the Software Update application, or as a download for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4 and Windows at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band