Apple rolled out Safari 3.2.1 late on Monday, only days after releasing the Safari 3.2 update. According to the terse release notes, the new update "includes stability improvements and is recommended for all Safari users." The update is available via the Software Update application, or as a download for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4 and Windows at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today