ScopeDriver announced the immediate availability of ScopeDriver 3.0 on Friday. ScopeDriver is an application that controls telescopes from your Mac. The new version improves tracking for Meade Autostar compatible telescopes, improves automated observing runs, enhances observing lists and Find Object windows, and more. ScopeDriver 3.0 is priced at US$30, and is available for download at the ScopeDriver Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks