ScopeDriver announced the immediate availability of ScopeDriver 3.0 on Friday. ScopeDriver is an application that controls telescopes from your Mac. The new version improves tracking for Meade Autostar compatible telescopes, improves automated observing runs, enhances observing lists and Find Object windows, and more. ScopeDriver 3.0 is priced at US$30, and is available for download at the ScopeDriver Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board