ScopeDriver announced the immediate availability of ScopeDriver 3.0 on Friday. ScopeDriver is an application that controls telescopes from your Mac. The new version improves tracking for Meade Autostar compatible telescopes, improves automated observing runs, enhances observing lists and Find Object windows, and more. ScopeDriver 3.0 is priced at US$30, and is available for download at the ScopeDriver Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed