ScopeDriver announced the immediate availability of ScopeDriver 3.0 on Friday. ScopeDriver is an application that controls telescopes from your Mac. The new version improves tracking for Meade Autostar compatible telescopes, improves automated observing runs, enhances observing lists and Find Object windows, and more. ScopeDriver 3.0 is priced at US$30, and is available for download at the ScopeDriver Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi