Seagate introduced a new 750GB "monster" hard drive on Wednesday. The Barracuda 7200.10 750GB drive is an internal 3.5-inch drive that uses perpendicular data recording to stand each bit of data on end instead of on its side like traditional hard drives, allowing more data to be stored in a smaller space, and includes a Serial ATA interface. It offers data transfer speeds up to 3 gigabits per second, spins at 7200RPM, and includes Native Command Queuing. Seagateis Web site has not been updated yet with additional product information.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones