Seagate introduced a new 750GB "monster" hard drive on Wednesday. The Barracuda 7200.10 750GB drive is an internal 3.5-inch drive that uses perpendicular data recording to stand each bit of data on end instead of on its side like traditional hard drives, allowing more data to be stored in a smaller space, and includes a Serial ATA interface. It offers data transfer speeds up to 3 gigabits per second, spins at 7200RPM, and includes Native Command Queuing. Seagateis Web site has not been updated yet with additional product information.
← Previous Article
Intelli Innovations announced the immediate availability of Intellimerge 5.0 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
One Voice Technologies recently demonstrated its Windows-based voice recognition software running on a Mac mini with Boot Camp.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out