Seagate introduced a new 750GB "monster" hard drive on Wednesday. The Barracuda 7200.10 750GB drive is an internal 3.5-inch drive that uses perpendicular data recording to stand each bit of data on end instead of on its side like traditional hard drives, allowing more data to be stored in a smaller space, and includes a Serial ATA interface. It offers data transfer speeds up to 3 gigabits per second, spins at 7200RPM, and includes Native Command Queuing. Seagateis Web site has not been updated yet with additional product information.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi