Seagate introduced a new 750GB "monster" hard drive on Wednesday. The Barracuda 7200.10 750GB drive is an internal 3.5-inch drive that uses perpendicular data recording to stand each bit of data on end instead of on its side like traditional hard drives, allowing more data to be stored in a smaller space, and includes a Serial ATA interface. It offers data transfer speeds up to 3 gigabits per second, spins at 7200RPM, and includes Native Command Queuing. Seagateis Web site has not been updated yet with additional product information.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That