Seagate introduced a new 750GB "monster" hard drive on Wednesday. The Barracuda 7200.10 750GB drive is an internal 3.5-inch drive that uses perpendicular data recording to stand each bit of data on end instead of on its side like traditional hard drives, allowing more data to be stored in a smaller space, and includes a Serial ATA interface. It offers data transfer speeds up to 3 gigabits per second, spins at 7200RPM, and includes Native Command Queuing. Seagateis Web site has not been updated yet with additional product information.
Recent News See All »
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits