Jane Code has released an update for its JaneBUILDER software, bringing it to version 1.5. JaneBUILDER is a visual PHP editor designed for Web development. The JaneBUILDER update includes a simplified database connection window and savable auto-Janes. According to Jane Code:
See Jane Code updates JaneBUILDER for PHP and MySQL! To version 1.5.2.
JaneBUILDER is a visual editor for PHP. JaneBUILDER allows users to build complex PHP pages by clicking buttons and choosing from menus. The files created are native PHP (text) files that can be opened by any html tool or text editor and uploaded to your web server for deployment.
- First/last records link in increments jumps you to first or last records in result set
- Search again button in search results page with increments
- Tab in edit fields now indents text
- Next buttons in Search AJs now check for at least one field entered
- Single increment var in Search AJ with increments
- Up arrow in text field works correctly
- Next/prev increment bug would sometimes not show "next" link
- Added "php" to open/close tags in detail search page of Search AJ
- Multiple or/and/like searches would sometimes fail in search aj
- And/Or Qualifier menu in Search AJ now retains settings
- Some searches on Incremented Searches would show too many records
- Saved Search AJ would not remember "list" fields in menus
- Settings in First Search Settings of Search AJ now set when pressing "Add"
You can find more information about JaneBUILDER at the Jane Code Web site. JaneBUILDER 1.5.2 is available for US$49.00.