FoggyNoggin Software announced the immediate availability of Server Siren 1.0 on Monday. Server Siren runs as a menu bar item and monitors your servers and Web sites for problems. It warns you when a system or site is unavailable via on screen dialogs, email, SMS, or phone, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. Server Siren 1.0 is available for download at the FoggyNoggin Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?