Deep Sky Technologies, Inc. is now shipping DynamicStructure for database development. DynamicStructure is a plug-in tool kit designed for 4D developers. The app features several get and set properties for code manipulation and methods. According to Deep Sky Technology:
Deep Sky Technologies, Inc., today announced the immediately availability of DynamicStructure. As a new, authorized distributor for DynamicStructure worldwide, Deep Sky Technologies, Inc., is offering immediate sales and support services for the full release of the popular new and very powerful 4D plug-in.
DynamicStructure is a plug-in that lets 4D developers dynamically get and set properties and contents of objects in the structure. It is a very powerful tool useful to all 4D developers. DynamicStructure allows for functionality never before possible in 4th Dimension, from automatic documentation to dynamic manipulation of objects. DynamicStructure covers a lot of features that can not be accessed currently with the 4D language or any other tool available to the 4D market.
DynamicStructure v1.x Features:
- Get a list of project methods
- Create, rename, and open project methods
- Get and set the contents (the code!) of project methods
- Tokenize and execute tokenized 4D code
- Get a list of forms
- Duplicate forms
- Get and set events forms respond to
- Get and set form rulers, menubar, and methods (the code!)
- Get full form properties (e.g. sizing, platform, spacing, etc.)
- Get and set table trigger states
- Set table names, deletion control, color, and position
- Set field names, type, color, properties, and attributes
- Get and set default window image
- Get and set menu titles, menu item titles, and associated project methods
- Get and set all global database properties
- Get and reassign default methods (e.g. On Startup, On Web Connection, etc.)
- Get and set style sheets and all properties of style sheets
- Get and set filters
- Get all lists names
- Get and set user modifiability of lists
- Get list of components
- Get and set all object comments
- Get and set tips
- And much more!
You can find more information about the DynamicStucture release at the Deep Sky Technology, Inc.Web site. Developers licenses start at US$260.00 for ten platform deployments.