Aspyr Media announced on Wednesday that The Sims 2 Nightlife for the Mac is available for pre-order. The Sims expansion pack lets you spend a night out on the town visiting clubs, bowling alleys, looking for a date, and purchase items like cars, DJ station, or a karaoke machine. The game should ship in March, and is priced at US$34.99.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed