FEELORIUM has released an update for Tattoo, bringing it to version 1.2 and two new user tutorials. Tattoo is a QuickTime skin editor designed for custom shape skin creation. The update includes performance enhancements including expanded button actions. According to FEELORIUM:
Feelorium has released Tattoo 1.2 today.
Two tutorials have also been posted to help Tattoo users to create interesting skinned QuickTime movies:
- Tutorial 1: Die Cut Movie
- Tutorial 2: Movie in a Hole
Tattoo is an easy-to-use QuickTime interactive movie editor. It enables you to give your audience an unique viewing experience by adding custom shaped media skin and interactive buttons on your movies.
- This version adds a new special button action -- Slider. There are 5 types of variable for you to choose from: Movie Volume, Movie Time, Pan Angle, Tilt Angle, and Zoom Power
- This version enables you to set the window mask and/or the drag mask to your own images. So that you can have total control on the window shape and the dragging area of the exported movie
- This version lets you to not create the media skin, in case you want to display the exported movie in a ordinary rectangular window, or embed the movie in an HTML page
You can find more information about the Tattoo update at the FEELORIUM Web site. Tattoo 1.2 is available for US$23.00.