WoodWing Software has introduced version 4.0 of Smart Connection Enterprise and Smart Connection Pro, its scalable editorial workflow solutions. The upgrades bring compatibility with Adobe InDesign CS2 and InCopy CS2 and also include PHP5 support, Sybase support and dedicated database drivers on the server side. WoodWing also offers a Light version of Smart Connection aimed at small workgroups.
← Previous Article
A Computer Dealer News article posted at MacNewsWorld indicates that attitudes are changing in the IT (information technology) sector.
Next Article →
Thursby Software Systems announced Thursday it is expecting to ship ADmitMac version 3 in mid-August
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous