WoodWing Software has introduced version 4.0 of Smart Connection Enterprise and Smart Connection Pro, its scalable editorial workflow solutions. The upgrades bring compatibility with Adobe InDesign CS2 and InCopy CS2 and also include PHP5 support, Sybase support and dedicated database drivers on the server side. WoodWing also offers a Light version of Smart Connection aimed at small workgroups.
← Previous Article
A Computer Dealer News article posted at MacNewsWorld indicates that attitudes are changing in the IT (information technology) sector.
Next Article →
Thursby Software Systems announced Thursday it is expecting to ship ADmitMac version 3 in mid-August
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind