WoodWing Software has introduced version 4.0 of Smart Connection Enterprise and Smart Connection Pro, its scalable editorial workflow solutions. The upgrades bring compatibility with Adobe InDesign CS2 and InCopy CS2 and also include PHP5 support, Sybase support and dedicated database drivers on the server side. WoodWing also offers a Light version of Smart Connection aimed at small workgroups.
← Previous Article
A Computer Dealer News article posted at MacNewsWorld indicates that attitudes are changing in the IT (information technology) sector.
Next Article →
Thursby Software Systems announced Thursday it is expecting to ship ADmitMac version 3 in mid-August
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity