Ambrosia Software has released an update for Snapz Pro X, bringing it to version 2.0.1. Snapz Pro X is a QuickTime movie capture app designed to allow users to take snap shots of video games or programs. The update features bug fixes and performance enhancements. According to Ambrosia Software:
Ambrosia Software, Inc. announced today the release of Snapz Pro X 2.0.1.
Snapz Pro X is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional microphone voiceover. Think of it as a digital video camera for your screen. If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine how priceless a movie would be for getting your point across.
Snapz Pro X 2.0.1 features the following changes/enhancements:
- Fixed a bug in AmbrosiaAudioSupport that could cause a freeze on some machines running MacOS X 10.3.4
- The image preview now displays the amount of disk space the screenshot will occupy on disk
- The Register Snapz Pro X program now features multiple languages, the ability to work over port 80, and numerous other changes/enhancements
- Snapz Pro X now remembers video and audio/microphone compression settings across reboots
- Various language localizations were updated, and Japanese documentation included with the package
- A number of other bugs fixed, and features refined
You can find more information about the Snapz Pro X update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. Snapz Pro X 2.0.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$69.00.