Freeverse is giving away a little holiday present this year in the form of a 3D snow globe for your Mac. The application is easy to use: Just drag an image into the globe, then shake. The globeis snow falls around your picture, just like the real thing. It accepts .JPEG, .GIF, and .PDF files. You can even give your snow globe, complete with the image you add, to other Mac users. SnowGlobe is free, and is available for download at the Freeverse Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi