Freeverse is giving away a little holiday present this year in the form of a 3D snow globe for your Mac. The application is easy to use: Just drag an image into the globe, then shake. The globeis snow falls around your picture, just like the real thing. It accepts .JPEG, .GIF, and .PDF files. You can even give your snow globe, complete with the image you add, to other Mac users. SnowGlobe is free, and is available for download at the Freeverse Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program