Freeverse is giving away a little holiday present this year in the form of a 3D snow globe for your Mac. The application is easy to use: Just drag an image into the globe, then shake. The globeis snow falls around your picture, just like the real thing. It accepts .JPEG, .GIF, and .PDF files. You can even give your snow globe, complete with the image you add, to other Mac users. SnowGlobe is free, and is available for download at the Freeverse Web site.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday