Freeverse is giving away a little holiday present this year in the form of a 3D snow globe for your Mac. The application is easy to use: Just drag an image into the globe, then shake. The globeis snow falls around your picture, just like the real thing. It accepts .JPEG, .GIF, and .PDF files. You can even give your snow globe, complete with the image you add, to other Mac users. SnowGlobe is free, and is available for download at the Freeverse Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed