Freeverse is giving away a little holiday present this year in the form of a 3D snow globe for your Mac. The application is easy to use: Just drag an image into the globe, then shake. The globeis snow falls around your picture, just like the real thing. It accepts .JPEG, .GIF, and .PDF files. You can even give your snow globe, complete with the image you add, to other Mac users. SnowGlobe is free, and is available for download at the Freeverse Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans