Praevius, Inc. has released an update for SoftBooks, bringing it to version1.0.2. SoftBooks is a utility designed for small business management. The update features improved printing and activation enhancements. According to Praevius, Inc.:
Praevius, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of SoftBooks 1.0.2. This version is a significant upgrade to the existing version, incorporating a number of features specifically requested by our users.
SoftBooks 1.0 is the culmination of nearly two years of feedback and suggestions from our customers. As a result, SoftBooks is designed to be a full-featured business management application. It has a wide range of features that will serve both service and sales based business.
These features include...
- Improved printing throughout the application
- Multiple Invoice and Estimate print layouts
- Logo printing on Invoices and Estimates
- Ability to deactivate and reactivate Inventory and Service items
- Backup and Restore functionality
You can find more information about the SoftBooks update at the Praevius, Inc. Web site. SoftBooks is available for US$79.95.