Gideon Software, Inc. has released an update for Secure Shell Helper, bringing it to version 0.2. Secure Shell Helper is a Web server access key. The new version has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Gideon Software:
What is Secure Shell Helper ?
Secure Shell Helper does the following:
- Control whois allowed to access your account
- Generate new OpenSSH keys
- View/Export your Public Keys
- Setup and Control the SSH Server
- Easy to use Wizard allows you to configure the server and personal identity
Secure Shell helper alleviates the need to use the command line to configure a working OpenSSH system. Itis all point and click !
Note : If you think SSH Helper is missing anything - tell us
Stuff Added Since Last Release:
- New Wizard allows for easy setup of an OpenSSH system
- New User Interface
- Integrated all SSH Admin functionality
- Added Password length warning
- Numerous bugs have been fixed
You can find more information about the Secure Shell Helper update at the Gideon Software, Inc. Web site. Secure Shell Helper 0.2 is available for US$10.00.