Freeverse introduced Sound Studio 3.5 on Thursday with support for several more audio file formats. The updated version adds support for Apple Lossless, ADTS AAC, NeXT/Sun Audio, and Ogg Vorbis audio formats, adds 8, 16 and 24 kbps bit rates for MP3 files, improves AppleScript support, enhances the Split by Markers feature, fixes several bugs, and more. Sound Studio 3.5 is priced at US$79.95.
← Previous Article
Xnet announced the immediate availability of the VoIP application iSoftPhone 1.2 for the Mac on Thursday.
Next Article →
Apple may be on track to become the single most influential company in the technology universe. And the most valuable.
Recent News See All »
- Twitter for iOS Updated to Version 6 - New Interface, Photo Sharing, Search
- Qualcomm Takes on Apple’s iBeacon with Gimbal
- Microsoft’s Socl makes Social Network Push with Native iPhone, Android Apps
- Radio Ad Veteran Michael Pallad Joins iTunes Radio
- Where in the World Is Scott Forstall? Traveling, Advising Startups, Philanthropy
Popular Stories See All »
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- Black Friday iPad Deal Roundup, MacMall’s 60 Hour Sale Starts
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT