Freeverse introduced Sound Studio 3.5 on Thursday with support for several more audio file formats. The updated version adds support for Apple Lossless, ADTS AAC, NeXT/Sun Audio, and Ogg Vorbis audio formats, adds 8, 16 and 24 kbps bit rates for MP3 files, improves AppleScript support, enhances the Split by Markers feature, fixes several bugs, and more. Sound Studio 3.5 is priced at US$79.95.
← Previous Article
Xnet announced the immediate availability of the VoIP application iSoftPhone 1.2 for the Mac on Thursday.
Next Article →
Apple may be on track to become the single most influential company in the technology universe. And the most valuable.
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands